The rules for posting and displaying your review on reviewed-casinos.com are quite simple.
- Casinos do not receive any personal information from us, such as your email address. If you want the casino to act on your comment, please use your real name, otherwise the casino may not be able to identify you.
- We only accept elaborated player comments. Short statements such as “this casino is good” or “this casino is bad” are simply not enough to serve as advice to other players. Instead, please tell us about your personal customer experience with this casino and why you liked or disliked the casino in the end.
Possible aspects that could be covered, IF APPLICABLE:
- Have you contacted the casino about this issue?
- If so, die you get feedback from the casino and what seems to be the issue?
- Did you provide the casino with all necessary information and documents?
- Did you meet the wagering requirements set out in the T&Cs?
- How long has it been since you requested a payout?
- Comments containing defamatory statements, insults or texts in CAPITAL LETTERS will not be accepted. Remain factual, but polite.
- Please do not copy and paste entire chat conversations or emails. These are only between you and the casino. Just tell us about them.
- Please understand that we won´t publish comments that basically tell us that you haven´t been lucky. It´s gambling after all and you should be aware of that before risking any money.
- And lastly: YOU-SHALL-NOT-SPAM!
If you´re ok with all that, then go ahead and tell us about your last casino experience.