Online social gaming platform provider FlowPlay announced the launch Friday of what it claims is the social casino industry’s first social sports white-label solution.
Powered by Sportradar data and statistics, the new solution has trhe potential to give businesses of all kinds – from fantasy sports operators to major brands – the opportunity to quickly and easily enter the burgeoning online sports betting industry.
Especially built for the U.S. market, where real-money sports gambling online is illegal and unregulated in nearly all forms, FlowPlay’s platform leverages free-to-play mechanics, granting partners access to a variety of free-to-play fantasy sports offerings such as daily fantasy sports (DFS), real-time betting experiences, and traditional sportsbooks.
FlowPlay is closing the gap between consumer demand and regulation by leveraging similar free-to-play mechanics as the $4.4 billion social casino market, which provides a viable revenue model for businesses and brands of all sizes. Since launching its sports business unit in late 2014, FlowPlay’s social sports games now bring in multi-million dollar revenues into the company, the press statement claims.
FlowPlay also remains the only social casino developer to provide social sports offerings to its player base.
FlowPlay chief executive Derrick Morton says: “Our white-label platform provides companies with the technology and infrastructure they need to successfully, and legally, begin taking advantage of the emerging fantasy sports betting market.”
The company’s white-label platform is available as both an out-of-the-box solution, allowing businesses to quickly bring social casino games to market, as well as a flexible solution for custom-branded offerings. Through the social sports solution, partners also have the opportunity to launch games based on real-time or historical statistics for players and teams across all major college and professional sports leagues.
Key features of the platform include:
* Cross-platform player experiences: Massively multiplayer gameplay and chat functionality;
* Synchronized launches and upgrades across all platforms and devices;
* One core codebase allowing launches and deployment of new updates across all popular platforms and devices in near real-time;
* Monetisation and Retention secured through social features spanning a combination of in-game items and sharing functionality;
* Payment Integrations and Analytics: More than 20 different integrations with domestic and international payment providers, along with an analytics dashboard featuring up to 300 metrics to evaluate user acquisition activities, ensure steady growth, and identify new monetisation opportunities.