Ladbrokes Australia launch new pools betting product

News on 3 Oct 2016

Ladbrokes Australia has expanded its product range with the launch of its new Sports Pool Betting offer “Perfect Round”.

Punters are required to select the winning teams for all of the matches in the pool, enter a stake and place a bet. If all their selections win, the bettor will win their share of the prize pool based on their initial stake.

If all of the correct winning outcomes for all games aren’t selected, 20 percent of the net prize pool will be divided amongst the entries that select the next highest number of correct results. The remaining 80 percent of the net pool will jackpot into an equivalent pool on a following week.

Related and similar