NYX Gaming Group Limited has delivered a stomping full year 2016 fiscal report, for the 12 month period ending December 31, 2016, attributing its robust performance to new customer launches, contribution from its newly acquired OpenBet business, and increased gaming revenues from existing customers.
Key performance indicators include:
– Revenue of CAD 163.7 million, or growth of 213.0 percent year-over-year;
– Revenue grew 46.8 percent year-over-year excluding the impact of the OpenBet and Chartwell and Cryptologic acquisitions;
– Royalty and license revenue of CAD 90.7 million, or growth of 105.4 percent year-over-year;
– Gross profit of CAD 144.2 million, or 88.1 percent of revenue compared to 85.6 percent of revenue in 2015;
– Adjusted EBITDA of CAD 42.7 million, an increase of 305.3 percent over the prior year.
“This was a transformational year for NYX. With the integration of OpenBet now substantially complete, we are ideally positioned as a leading provider of sportsbook, gaming technology, and NextGen content to the regulated gaming market,” commented Matt Davey, CEO of NYX Gaming Group.
“Since the beginning of 2017, our new operating model has been delivering an improved cost structure that, combined with our growth strategy, will result in increased operating leverage.”
The future looks bright as NYX’s development pipeline is bursting with commitments from 24 customers that had not yet launched at year end, the company revealed.
As of March 31, 2017, NYX had signed 11 new deals and launched six new clients since close of the its 2016 fiscal period.