On the search for "Cherry%20Casino" we found the following results:

Cherry posts a strong fy-2016 report

21 Feb 2017

The Cherry AB gambling group has posted a strong Q4-2016 and FY-2016 annual report covering the period 1 January – 31 December 2016, with the following highlights: Q4-2016 * Revenues up grew 201 percent y-o-y to SEK 519.4 million (SEK 172.5 million) and profits improved significantly. Organic growth accounted for 41 percent in revenue terms; …

Read now

Cherry CEO steps down

17 Jan 2017

Cherry AB has informed the industry of the resignation of its chief executive officer Fredrik Burvall. Burvall is leaving the company, after more than a decade of service, for personal reasons. Anders Holmgren, currently a board member of Cherry AB and one of the founders of Betsson where he also held the role of chief …

Read now

Cherry aquire remaining shares in ComeOn

12 Dec 2016

Cherry has acquired the remaining 51 percent of the shares in ComeOn Malta Ltd, becoming the third largest private-sector gaming operator in the Nordic region. Combined with strong organic growth, Cherry said it expects to triple its revenues as a result of the acquisition while further setting the stage for continued international expansion with strong …

Read now

Cherry Trio from iSoftBet

28 Nov 2016

iSoftBet has launched a new 3-reel, 5-payline slot across desktop and mobile titled “Cherry Trio”. The game, carrying a Vegas-style theme, features Respins, Sticky Stacked Wild Reels and a 1,000-coin Jackpot. “A classic five-line mechanical slot with some modern twists, the game offers the best of both worlds,” Nir Elbaz, managing director of iSoftBet said. …

Read now

New B2B initiative launched by Cherry Group

26 Nov 2016

Swedish gambling group Cherry announced the launch Friday of a new fully independent gaming technology B2B business area called XCaliber, which it described in a company statement as a centre of technical gaming innovation and services. XCaliber will help Cherry to sell its gaming platform and technology to partners and operators, creating further shareholder value …

Read now

Cherry group posts interim Q3 results

9 Nov 2016

The mainly online Swedish gambling group Cherry AB posted its Q3-2016 interim results Wednesday, reporting revenues, EBITDA and after-tax profit all up among the following highlights: * Revenues up 39 percent year-on-year at SEK 214 million (154.1); * EBITDA increased 78 percent to SEK 30.9 million despite acquisition costs for ComeOn and a Nasdaq listing; …

Read now

Evolution live dealer product for Cherry online gambling group

14 Oct 2016

Cherry’s online casino brands are to benefit by the addition of live dealer services following a deal announced today with live dealer technology and games provider Evolution Gaming. Under the terms of the deal, Cherry brands will have access to Evolution’s full range of standard and VIP live games streamed from Evolution’s Latvia studio. Cherry …

Read now

Cherry adds to restaurant casino assets

19 Sep 2016

Online and land gambling group Cherry AB has announced the addition to its restaurant casino assets of Betway AB with effect from October 1 2016. The agreement encompasses the acquisition of Betway’s casino agreements, casino staff and equipment and involved Betway’s 15 Swedish venues in Stockholm, Sälen and Visby. The acquisition is expected to contribute …

Read now

Ladbrokes Australia name Cherry as CEO

13 Sep 2016

Paul Cherry has been named chief executive officer of Ladbrokes Australia, succeeding Dean Shannon who steps down from the role in February 2017. Shannon, who is leaving the role for personal reasons, is the founder of which was sold to Ladbrokes in September 2013. According to a company release, Shannon will continue to contribute …

Read now

Cherry Gaming reports strong growth in H1-2016

25 Aug 2016

The Cherry online and land gambling group has released its H1-2016 figures, highlighting the following second quarter stats: * Revenues grew up 80 percent at SEK 191.7 million; * Online made up 81 percent (63 percent in Q2-2015) of the group revenues; * Profitability improved and EBITDA amounted to SEK 14.8 million (Q2-2015: loss of …

Read now

Cherry revamps Euroslots marketing efforts

16 Aug 2016

Cherry-owned online casino EuroSlots has been given a “reboot” with greater marketing resources following a new partnership with Malta and Denmark based digital agency Power Media Group and their affiliate network Matching Visions. Cherry said it expects increased activity focused on the Pan-European market as a result of the co-operation.  

Read now

Cherry wraps up Game Lounge acquisition

15 Aug 2016

Cherry has completed its full deferred payment regarding its acquisition of Game Lounge Ltd. The final deferred payment of Euro 2.0 million for 51 percent of the shares in Game Lounge Ltd was paid with Euro 1.2 million in cash and 62,500 series B shares in Cherry AB (publ).  

Read now

Cherry acquires stake in ComeOn Malta ltd

20 Jul 2016

Cherry AB has acquired 49 percent of shares in ComeOn Malta Ltd (tranche 1) for a total consideration of Euro 80 million. The agreement provides an option for Cherry to acquire the remaining 51 percent (tranche 2) between October 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016 for a further amount maxed at Euro 200 million. The …

Read now

Cherry issues secured bond

5 Jul 2016

Online and retail gambling group Cherry has announced that it is to issue a four-year senior secured bond in the amount of Euro 50 million, with maturity on July 11, 2020. The net proceeds will be used to partly finance the acquisition of 49 percent of the shares in ComeOn Malta Ltd with an option …

Read now

Growth and profitability rise at Cherry

12 May 2016

The Cherry online and land gambling group has posted its Q1-2016 results, highlighting the following achievements: * 86 percent growth in revenue at SEK 177.5 million and a positive EBITDA of SEK 25.6 million; * Online contributes 78 percent (Q1-2015: 63 percent) of group revenue; * Profitability improved with after tax profit at SEK 17.5 …

Read now

Cherry acquires ComeOn

2 May 2016

Last week’s industry speculation, following Swedish gaming company Cherry AB’s halt in trading, was put to rest Monday as Cherry AB announced the acquisition of 49 percent of the shares in online gaming company ComeOn Malta Ltd. Under the terms of the agreement, Cherry also reserves the option to acquire the remaining 51 percent share …

Read now

Cherry strengthens group management

21 Mar 2016

Cherry AB has named Gunnar Modalen as Head of Investor Relations & Communications and a member of the group management team in preparation of its upcoming listing on Nasdaq Stockholm later this year.

Read now

Strong performance from Cherry Group in 2015

18 Feb 2016

The Cherry online and land gambling group enjoyed a good full year 2015, boosted by a particularly strong fourth quarter in which revenues rose a remarkable 72 percent. Highlights of the company’s Q4 results included: * Group revenue increased by 72 percent to SEK 172.5 million (100.2), with online operations contributing 74 percent (58); * …

Read now

Cherry Group acquires Norgesspill and Affiliate

21 Dec 2015

The Cherry gambling group has signed an agreement to acquire 100 percent of the shares in the Malta-based company Moorgate Media Ltd., a company that owns affiliate license agreements in cooperation with Web Resort. Cherry has additionally acquired 100 percent of the domain, customer database and gaming site of, and will pay Euro 4 …

Read now

Cherry strengthens online management team

1 Dec 2015

Cherry has announced changes to its online gaming executive team, saying it reflects the areas growing importance to the company. Jonas Wåhlander has been appointed chief executive officer for the division to support further growth and profitability.j He brings 15 years’ senior experience from within screen-based, online entertainment businesses, most recently managing the Universal Sony …

Read now

Cherry delivers impressive online gaming results

10 Nov 2015

In a third quarter interim report, Stockholm-headquartered online gaming firm Cherry AB (Plc) reported a 131 percent rise in EBIT for its online gaming and 339 percent for its Yggdrasil Gaming sectors. Key performance highlights for the three months ending September 30, 2015 include: –    Group revenue increased 71 percent to SEK 154.1 million (Q3/2014: …

Read now

Cherry Group increases holding in German online gambling firm

10 Oct 2015

Swedish online gambling group Cherry is clearly impressed with German-facing online gambling firm Almor Holdings and has increased its shareholding by 4 percent to a total stake of 75 percent with a further payment of Euro 760,000. Our readers will recall that earlier this year Cherry secured a 71 percent interest in Almor, which operates …

Read now

Cherry ups its stake in Almor Holding

5 Oct 2015

Cherry has increased its 71 percent stake of Malta-based online casino business Almor Holding Ltd (Almor) by an additional 4 percent for Euro 760 000. Almor operates German-facing online casino and sportsbook brands  Sunnyplayer, Sunmaker, and Kingplayer. Cherry reports that Almor has continued to perform above expectation and during the first half of 2015 turnover …

Read now

Strong growth at Cherry group but losses continue

25 Aug 2015

Swedish gambling group Cherry AB has released its interim report covering the period January to end June 2015, showcasing the following highlights: * Second quarter growth of 61 percent in online gaming operations; * 119 percent growth for Yggdrasil – but EBITDA lower at SEK -1.2 million (SEK -600,000); * Group revenue increased by 40 …

Read now